What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Internet Advertising - With technology today most home buyers start their search on the internet and your home can be advertised across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers is critical. Potential buyers will be able to find a home by searching on my company website, my personal real estate website and all of the highly trafficked real estate websites. Top placements on search engines are essential as well and this site and many others your house will be listed on have been optimized for consumer search. Since every home and every community is unique, our internet marketing strategy will include many other websites buyers are visiting to conduct homes searches; I encourage you to ask me what additional sites your house will be listed on.
I am a real Real Estate professional and I:
- work full time/all the time
- have deep knowledge of the southeast Florida area
- have extensive experience - 11 years as a Realtor
- And, I care about my clients/customers - I wouldn't let you buy a property that wasn't right for you!
- ...all of which you can't get from just searching on a website.
a good listing agent will ...
- Create a marketing plan that involves more than just the MLS
- Explain the marketing strategy to you and answer your questions
- Help prepare your house for market; cleaning, repairs, staging and more
- Take photos that highlight the best your home has to offer (no date stamps and dark halls!)
- Write a nice, thoughtful description of your home (more than just a single sentence)
- Make sure all the major benefits of your home are known to buyers
- Create a high-quality brochure suitable for selling a home (on good paper too!)
- Take the time to explain the contracts, disclosures, and other legalities
- Focus on your needs and not the commission